Chardonnay has not been a white wine that we typically gravitate towards. However, after purchasing Biltmore Estate Chardonnay, we’re fans! We were surprised to find this particular Chardonnay to be delightfully smooth. Biltmore’s American Series Chardonnay has a warm, oaky taste with crisp fruit flavors.
- Food Pairing: chicken, turkey, grilled vegetables, squash dishes, pasta with cream sauce, snapper
- Cheese Pairing: Brie, Cheddar
- Recipe Reminder: Use Biltmore Estate Chardonnay to make Pumpkin Sangria this fall
- Part of the Biltmore Wines American Series
- Awards: 90 Points + Best Buy — Beverage Testing Institute
- Special Event: Celebrate the grand opening of Biltmore Estate’s new Wine Bar on Saturday, June 3, 2017. Visit Biltmore.com/events for more details.
- Tour: Discover how Biltmore grapes become award-winning wines on the Vine to Wine Tour & Tasting, Saturdays and Sundays through November 2, 2017. Visit Biltmore.com/events for more details.
Until our next glass…
Go local. Drink Carolinas.